Universal backpack for DJ's
DJ BAG Urban BackPack - City Backpack
DJ BAG & Mark Ryden Present
A specially designed backpack for DJs, musicians, producers and for comfortable use for every day, at work and on travel.
- The backpack has three main compartments, 4 external pockets with a zipper and one side pocket without a zipper for a small bottle of water or an umbrella.
- Special, main compartment for equipment or personal items measuring 49 x 32 x 10 cm.
- On the back of the backpack compartment with a laptop pocket up to 16 inches and an additional pocket for the tablet.
- Deep front compartment for wires, headphones, personal items and more.
- The inner wall of the main compartment additionally has a soft protection of 10 mm.
- The bottom of the backpack has an additional protection of 10 mm.
- External USB input for power bank.
The main advantages of a backpack
- SBS waterproof water-repellent zippers.
- The presence of convenient and practical external pockets for documents, keys, bank cards on backpack straps.
- Plenty of interior space and pockets for various applications with a total volume of 24 liters.
- Comfortable backpack straps do not put pressure on the shoulders, and the ergonomics of the backpack relieve stress from the back.
- Black color;
- Composition: OXFORD Vinil, lining OXFORD 210 PU;
- External dimensions: 500 x 330 x 160 mm;
- Internal dimensions (main compartment): 485 x 320 x 100 mm.
- Weight: 1.5 kg.
Backpack compatibility with controllers and mixers of the following models:
- Pioneer DDJ : 200, 400, RB, SB – серии, XP1,WeGO4-K
- Pioneer: DJM: S3, S9, 250MK2, 350, 450
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol: Z2, D2, S2 MK2, Maschine MK3, Maschine Mikro, MK3, X1 MKII, Maschine MkII, Maschine Mikro Mk II,
- Vestax: Typhoon VDJ, Spin, VCI-100, VCI-100 MK2, VCI-300, VCI-380,
- Numark: Mixtrack Pro III, Mixtrack II, DJControlWave, DJControl AIR,
- Allen & Heath Xone:DX
- Stanton: DJC.4, SCS.4DJ, SC SYSTEM 3
- Denon: MC2000, MC3000, MC4000, MC6000
Carefully read the DJ BAG Urban BackPack's operating and maintenance guidelines.
- Hand wash only
- Avoid using detergent or bleach.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for a long time, dry in a cool and ventilated place.
- At first use or if the backpack was crumpled during transportation or long-term storage, it is necessary to stuff it as tightly as possible with things or equipment and hang it by the handle for 24 - 48 hours. The fabric is elastic and will take the desired shape.